"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

family portraits


After much prodding and coaxing from Jenni, we had our family pictures taken. She did an awesome job and I am so grateful that she was so persistent!! We tried two different locations, two different days. I will admit that it is VERY hard to get all SIX people to cooperate for ONE good picture! My favorite one is above and even though only half of us are smiling, I love it! We went out to Webb's property for this session.



I think 11 years has treated us pretty well! I think he's pretty handsome, too!



I am in love with the individual shots of the kids. Matt wouldn't cooperate so he didn't get any ice cream for dessert that night!
********

Our second session was in town at my favorite brick wall. The bricks were a fun and bold background. Jenni called this session "urban retro"!



The Boys
"FI-YA POW-WA"

The Girls


This is my favorite picture from the "urban retro" session downtown.

Go check out Apple Green Photography and book your session with Jenni! I love the pictures and now the hard part begins, choosing my favorites to hang! Thanks for doing such an amazing job and for pulling out all your tricks for smiles! You're the best!

Pin It!

10 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

wow Alison, those are really good!

Matt and Carla said...

Great fam photos, you must have very cooperative kids & a husband to go along w/ them to sit thru two seperate sessions of pics, fun backgrounds!

Erica said...

Ali- those turned out SO good. You and Matt look great in the one of the two of you!! Beautiful family!!!

Jenni said...

I had FUN! It is hard to get a bad picture with such a handsome family.

Darci said...

They turned out great. Hopefully some day your boys will appreciate a camera in their face. =) Great job Jenni!

Takara said...

They turned out awesome! I love family picture taking time! And you all look so great! :)

Joanne said...

It was fun to be there at both of the photo shoots. Jenni is great behind the camera. And I agree, with such a beautiful family, it's hard to get a bad picture. I love that the personalities of the kids are visable. Love, Mom

me said...

Fab-u-lous! :)

The Moving Circus said...

Your family is so cute!!! I am not looking forward to the fights that I will have with my kids when we get our pictures done next month...

Jill said...

Those are so good!! Favorite is you two smooching and Drew ick-ing it!! FUNNY!! Sucha boy!
I sure hope youguys make your way to your parents sometime soon...I will drive up and see you! Its been too long! I miss you!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...