"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, September 17, 2009

school pictures



I didn't want to spend $75 on school pictures this year, not for the measly amount of pictures that you actually get! I decided I would take them at one of my favorite spots in town on their picture days. I think they turned out pretty good! Now I just need to remember to print them!
Of course there had to be the crazy, totally trying to push mom's buttons, can't take a nice picture moment...mostly with Morley and Drew. Surprised? No so much. They think they are SO funny!


Pin It!

7 comments:

alison said...

i hear ya! those pictures turned out really great.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Good idea!!!!

Jenni Call said...

Awww!!! They are super! Much better than the canned school pics!!

Matt and Carla said...

You are so smart, I'm sure yours turned out so much better than the imfamous school picture smiles that always end up coming home! I just made out 4 checks for $37.00 each, that's $148.00 for school pics...we'll be broke once all of the kids are in school. Your kids are beautiful. Sounds like you and Matt had a fun get away for your anniversary!

Mackay Family said...

Great idea! Those are much cuter than anything at the school!

Takara said...

What handsome young men you have! I love the crazy pics!

Darci said...

That's a great idea to take your own, especially at such a great spot. They look fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...