"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BINGO, yellow car!

The boys started a game involving cars and punching someone else. Sounds fun, doesn't it!? Actually, it is fun and we do it every time we're in the car. Even when I am in the car by myself and I see a YELLOW vehicle...I think, "BINGO, yellow car"!


It goes like this...when you see a yellow car, bus, tractor, truck, moving van you try and be the first one to NICELY "punch" the closest person to you and say BINGO!



Now, go play!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Cook Family said...

what fun, thanks for the idea, I will begin this with my kiddos.

Darci said...

Oh, an approved reason to punch each other. What a fun game!

Lori Davis said...

I am sure I will be playing this in my car from now on. Thanks for the idea... I will keep Ellie far away from everyone else since she is a rather strong girl! :)

me said...

*punch* SLUG BUG! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...