"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, September 25, 2009

Drew's turn...

for an outing with Dad. Matt was invited by Doug to go fishing at Lake McConaughy on his boat. Matt didn't tell Drew he was going until he woke him up at 5:30 a.m.-maybe not the best idea. Drew didn't want to go because he 'wanted his own boat like Morley, to sell popcorn, and go back to bed'. I finally convinced him to go and he had a great time. Matt said he ate and drank a lot and was pretty silly at times. Hello...what else were you expecting? The weather was awesome and the fishing was okay.
Doug letting Drew drive the boat
Drew with his tiny, small mouth bass
Drew reeling in another bass


a 14" bass...still had to be thrown back
The boys love spending individual time with their Dad, and I am glad Matt loves spending the time with them! For some reason, hunting or fishing is the outing of choice. BOYS...
Pin It!

4 comments:

Hadzters said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I miss the days of going out on the boat! Some day I will have one.

Darci said...

Yeah Drew! That's great that he had a day of his own.

Joanne said...

Great memories never fade, what a fun day.

Dad

Joanne said...

What a fun outing. I think it's so funny that he had to be talked into going. He's not a morning person, I guess. It's so great that Matt takes the time with each of the boys. Great memories were made that they'll both treasure. Love ya, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...