Ella had a play date with Mia at the library and they had a blast 'reading' a million books and scattering the toys everywhere! These two girls are hilarious together! Our library has GIANT books that the girls LOVED! I think at one point they had about 15 of them spread out all over the floor! We checked out two and they were in heaven as they tried to walk out the door with them!

I love this picture!!
8 comments:
That is so darling!
Sooo cute! I love the huge bean bag chairs and the hidden girls behind the gargantuous book! What a fun library.
Thanks so much for kidnapping Amelia! I got SOOOOOO much accomplished in an hour! I love the pics! You are AWESOME
what fun! Lexie would be in heaven with those books, too! Love your new bloggy background/header!
This is my favorite post! I love every pic and everything about it. I love kids reading books. Sydney looks like it has a stellar library! Too cute!
I love it! How fun to have a little friend for Ella. The last picture is great.
I love the library! The last picture is the cutest!
Cuteness! :)
Post a Comment