"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, August 8, 2009

you asked...

so here they are.
My recent projects done in one week, my sewing machine was smokin'!

two skirts and one shirt for Ella

2 custom onesies for baby Owen in Washington

3 skirts for me
Well...that was the original plan...but I hemmed the white one too short. My lovely sister Darci who is much thinner and a little shorter than me now owns it. It fits her perfectly. I sewed these from a pattern. *gasp* After some serious hand holding from Jenni with the white one, I did the brown and green skirts all on my own, and the zippers! I love them! The perfect length and a little flowy. (apparently not a real word) Ella & I have matching skirts...should we wear them the same day? hmmm...too much?
and necklace pendants!
These have been great gifts! I just need to make doubles so I can have one of each too. I LOVE the 2x2 square ones especially! I've also made some rings using the glass tiles...but forgot to take pictures before I gifted them. More to come for sure, I need some after all!
Pin It!

17 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Dang girl. Can I just have an ounce of your creativity AND skills?! I now officially hate you. ;)

alison said...

You are so super talented!! Great job on the skirts--I think we need 'flowy' to be an official word.

Darci said...

I love the skirt! Thanks for making it too small. The pendants and applique projects are beautiful as well. You must come and teach me!

Anonymous said...

So awesome, I need to get a little more crafty. Rings? Hmmm, you better gift that to me sometime! :)
Love you!

Mackay Family said...

All I can say is that you are talented. Everything is so cute...can I take 1 of each?

Jenni Call said...

Finally! Pics of your projects! I love all the pendants, love the rings, and of course the skirts. Ella's outfits are darling. The onesies are super cute. I need to make a couple more...maybe one day

Hoffmann Family said...

You are to stinkin cute! You should come to our Super Saturday and teach how to make the necklaces!

Hoffmann Family said...

Where do you find the gasp pattern at? I must copy!

The Haley Family said...

ha ha Kristin...*gasp* was for the actual sewing of the pattern...not "the pattern". I'll email you the pattern name.

Christine said...

You've been busy! They all look so fabulous. I seriously need to make some of those pendants. I LOVE those!!

Amber Smith said...

OH ALISON!!! How I LOVE LOVE LOVE the necklace pendants!!!

Buckeyepower said...

I wish we could have stayed longer on Saturday so maybe some of your craftiness could have worn off on me! (I think it would take more than that!) I love these pendants!

Esther Ogden said...

There is no end to your amazing talents! =)

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Oh my heck girl. you are AWESOME!!!!

khepworth said...

I Love your pendants. They are super Cute!

Jill said...

Um ya..talent! I love love the pendants and I think I want every one of them! How do you do it? Did you already post that somewhere else and I am missing it?! I have not a crafty bone in my body! Why didn't you do this stuff when you lived here?! You could have shown me how to do it all! So tell me how to do the pendants!!

Joanne said...

Nice job Ali. I hope you're thinking Christmas gifts... hint, hint. I'd love new skirt. I'm so glad your sewing machine is serving you well. Don't ever give it away, even if you get a new one, they just don't make those heavy tough machines anymore. I am so impressed with all of your crafty talent. Awesome! Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...