"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, August 27, 2009

little Miss Ella

I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of Ella in this outfit last week. The dress is getting a little too short and would be the last time I let her wear it! She actually cooperated and gave me her 'pretty teeth' smile instead of her strained squinty smile!

I promise I DID NOT ask her to pose for this picture!! She was just standing there waiting for me to quick fiddling with my camera and I was able to sneak a picture.
I can't believe she is already 2 years & 3 months old! She is fully potty trained but we are still waiting for her to REALLY start talking. Be careful what you wish for right?
Ella on a perfect summer day with the necessities...juice, popsicles, sundress and piggy tails on beautiful green grass with bare feet!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Holy awesome pics! She is so super cute. Thanks for watching Mia. That was such a relief knowing you had her!

Tina J. said...

She's adorable! If you love the dress, you could put a big black ruffle on the bottom... add 3" or so... Might make it a little more dressy looking... But pretty, I bet.

Mackay Family said...

She is a heartbreaker! Those pictures are adorable.

Darci said...

Ella is such a doll! I love the pictures. She is very photogenic, like her mommy.

Jill said...

Adorable!! I love the arms up...showin some leg!!
Miss you!

Joanne said...

You were really able to capture some great moments. Such a cutie pie. What about wearing leggings under the dress? I see the teenagers doing that ... even for church (not my favorite). Can you just have her slow down in the growing up part. I need to get see some of this in person. Love you, Mom

April said...

Did you make her hat? It is really sweet!

me said...

Cuteness! I vote for the leggins idea, esp for the upcoming fall/winter months! :) I can't wait for her to start chatting your ear off!

Lori Davis said...

She is adorable! Great pics too!

Aaron & Nancy said...

Adorable pictures! Madelyn is potty trained now too...must have been Ella's great example for the 30 minutes we were there. She's not much of a talker either, but definitely communicates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...