3 boys
3 backpacks
3 lunch boxes
and
66 sharpened pencils
16 glue sticks
7 boxes of tissues
3 rolls of paper towels
4 pink erasers
128 crayons
2 pkgs. colored pencils
6 spiral notebooks
3 pairs of scissors
ruler, pens, pencil sharpeners, pencil boxes, Clorox wipes
THEY are ready for the 1st day of school...
All 3 boys are off to school today! I am so excited for them. They were all so pumped, but also quite nervous. Morley is in 5th grade which is in a different school, only housing 5th & 6th graders. He will switch classes for every subject and has his own locker. Drew is also in a different school than last year that only has the 2nd & 3rd graders. His class is in a modular building and he thinks it is awesome. His classroom has new technology like a interactive wipe-off board. It is really cool! Brayden has his screening today, all day. He will meet his teacher Friday morning and then his real first day with his class and teacher is Monday. Kindergarten here is 8-3, EVERYDAY! It will be a big adjustment for him but I know he will love it!
Morley and Drew were dropped off without an emotional mommy. I was fine dropping Brayden off until I gave him a hug and he started walking away from me down the long hallway. He looked so grown up with his backpack on and lunch box in hand. Happy and sad tears today.
So...it is just Ella and I at home. Whatever will we do...
**addition to original post**
I must document that I bought all of the boys school clothes and shoes for UNDER $100 this year! I was one lucky girl this summer and hit the BEST garage sales. For example: I bought Morley 5 pairs of nearly brand new Old Navy Jeans and 5 shirts in excellent condition and 2 pairs of shoes for $8.00. Drew and Brayden also scored some awesome clothes. They needed new clothes and I had very little to spend, so thank goodness for great garage sales Sidney!!

10 comments:
Wow, all three boys in school. What a big change for the Haley household. The boys will do well, they have been prepared well by their great parents.....
Love,
PA PERRY
The boyz look so handsome all ready for their first day at school. Love the pile o' supplies! B has such a cheesy smile...what a memorable day for all three.
What a fun day- I should have taken a picture of all the supplies as well. How was Brayden's first day? It will be fun to see what teacher he gets- I think K is pretty safe. Fun, Fun, the girl times begin???
What a bittersweet moment, eh! I think you will find a gazillion things for you and Ella to do while the boys are away!
So crazy how fast they grow up. It is so quiet around my house now too. A happy sad moment. Sometimes I wish I could keep them home in my bubble so they don't ever have to go away. But alas that is not the plan we chose to follow...
That is a long list of supplies! Having all the boys in school will leave you gobbs of time to CREATE . . . if Ella doesn't ruin your projects of course. Enjoy the new routine.
Cut up skirts, I guess? ;) Enjoy your time, lady and I am officially glad I stopped at two seeing all those supplies! LOL
Here's to a great year for all the kids!!! :)
Wow that is so crazy so have the boys all in school. They look just fabulous on their first day!
That is a lot of school supplies! The boys all look so cute for their first day of school. What the interactive wipe-off board? That makes a chalkboard sound so boring!
School Daze! What a handsome bunch of boys. Give them a big hug from their Nana. You and Ella will have some adjusting to do. I have to get out there and give those kids some good hugging and kissin'. I miss you guys. Much love, Mom
Post a Comment