I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Looks like you and the kids are surviving just fine without Matt. I agree, it's great to just be silly sometimes. That's one reason I enjoy getting away to YW's camp. Although, Dad and I can get pretty silly at times, too. I have had fun seeing all of your posts. I feel so much more connected when I can see your daily antics and outings. Thanks for taking the time to take the wonderful, crazy pictures and then post them. I don't see how you get everything done in a day. I'm still recovering from Trek and YW's camp. I love you guys so much. I wish I could just come over for the weekend. Mom
These are some of my favorite kind of pics with my kids. So cute! I am sorry Matt is gone again... I wish I could come hang out with you and take silly pictures... I am sure I could dig some old ones up of us! :) You are the best!!! Mom, friend, person, etc... just the best!
Oh My Gosh Ali. It has been a little while since I checked your blog and you have been up to some fun things. i absolutley love your creations on the kids for the 4th of july. All your pictures are adorable. I miss you. I appreciate the great example you are of a wonderful mom.
9 comments:
Looks like you and the kids are surviving just fine without Matt. I agree, it's great to just be silly sometimes. That's one reason I enjoy getting away to YW's camp. Although, Dad and I can get pretty silly at times, too. I have had fun seeing all of your posts. I feel so much more connected when I can see your daily antics and outings. Thanks for taking the time to take the wonderful, crazy pictures and then post them. I don't see how you get everything done in a day. I'm still recovering from Trek and YW's camp. I love you guys so much. I wish I could just come over for the weekend. Mom
You guys are so cute! What a fun family! I love the fish faces!
These are some of my favorite kind of pics with my kids. So cute! I am sorry Matt is gone again... I wish I could come hang out with you and take silly pictures... I am sure I could dig some old ones up of us! :) You are the best!!! Mom, friend, person, etc... just the best!
Oh My Gosh Ali. It has been a little while since I checked your blog and you have been up to some fun things. i absolutley love your creations on the kids for the 4th of july. All your pictures are adorable. I miss you. I appreciate the great example you are of a wonderful mom.
lOve ya
Heather :)
You are clearly going crazy - all of you! Just teasing. The pictures are hilarious. I'm glad you know how to keep your sanity.
Looks like you guys are happy & having fun and Brayden is recovering well from his head boo boo!
LOL, you guys are awesome!
Cute pics! I particularly like the fish faces!
You guys have all gone crazy! Love all those fun pics!
Post a Comment