"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve...

Well...we are just a partyin' family, here in the Haley home!

Okay, not really. I was playing some games with the kids and taking some funny pictures before we started the movie. We watched, the Princess Bride. I fell asleep, since I really DISLIKE that movie so much. The boys all stayed up to watch it and thought it was hilarious. We had a few snacks and that was it. I was in bed by 11:45 and faintly heard fireworks outside at midnight.

Morley showing us some dance moves

mommy & ella

goofy girl

the 4 monkeys


HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Kris said...

You hate the Princess Bride?? I don't know that I've ever heard anyone say that...happy new year!

Madison Grunig said...

What is up with that movie and why do so many people like it? I hate it too. When I was little the big rat scared me to death, and now I just think it's kind of dumb (the whole movie, not just the rat). Glad you had a Happy New Year!

Her Royal Highness said...

I'm with Kris - I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates that movie. My brother can quote it from memory (as can I in some parts).

Darci said...

Since we seem to be taking a vote - I'm with you and also do not like Princess Bride.
Typically I would also be in bed before ringing in the new year, but after a fun evening I was up for being awake for the big moment.

me said...

Can't stand it. Ugh. Also not a fan of NL Christmas Vacation. *gag* HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR!!!

Jeanette Christian said...

Happy New Year!! What a great way to preserve your family life. Your pictures are so gooood. And the characters are so professional.
Sorry Ali about our Van and car needs.
I didn't like that movie either, and we did nothing to stay up and celebrate. Got a good rest though.
Dr. says my left knee is bone on bone and its up to me if I want to do the operaton. I will hold off for now. It is very painful and the rehab is many months.
For the boys living in Sydney is a great adventure with all the outdoor sports.
Do love you all and wish the best for 2009 Gma and Gpa

Christine said...

You're brave to admit you hate the Princess Bride on a blog! I don't think I've ever met anyone else that doesn't list that as their favorite movie.

I'm all for a fairly quiet New Years myself. This year I stayed up until 12:10, go me! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...