"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, January 26, 2009

Drew is 7!!











Happy 7th birthday Drew! We are so thankful that you are in our family! We love your sweet, kind heart! We love how you take care of your family and friends. You are a wonderful big brother and fantastic son! You keep us on the edge of our seats, and that is one of the reasons you are so awesome! You are adventurous, talented, brave, friendly, helpful, kind, nurturing, playful, smart, cuddly and so many more things!


We love you Drew!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday Drew. You are fine young man and I love you tons!

Grandpa Perry

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from your Nitta cousins! We love you and hope you have a great year!

me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR DREW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!
:)

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday Drew! I love all the pictures. He was such an adorable baby and now is a handsome boy!

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday Drew-bee. We love you and miss you. Hugs and kisses, Nana

Ali, I think my favorite picture is the one of him in the bucket. I remember you telling us that you had to grab your camera to catch the moment. Poor Drew, that must have been one uncomfortable way to sit!

Lara said...

Happy Birthday, Drew! How crazy it would be to have a 7 year old boy. How fun. And yet how sad that it goes by so fast!!

Does it ever slow down or does it get faster? Please tell me it's the first!

Lori Davis said...

Happy Birthday Drew!!! I can't believe how old everyone is getting!!! He is so cute and he just screams I love life in his pictures! I love it!

Esther Ogden said...

What a vibrant and handsome young man! Happy birthday, Drew! =)

William Perry said...

Tell Drew happy bday for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...