"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, January 26, 2009

birthday pictures...by mom


I couldn't resist taking some pictures of Drew for his 7th birthday. I am SUCH an AMATEUR, but I wanted to have some fun and try some spots around town. Drew was such a trooper...it was snowing and 5 degrees outside, and I wouldn't let him wear his coat! We had fun and I think the pictures turned out really well!





Pin It!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they look great, nice work!
He's getting so BIG!

Anonymous said...

Alison, you have always been visually talented-home decor, wardrobe and make-up, scrapbooking and now photography. What can't you do?!? Luv ya!

Madison Grunig said...

Happy Birthday, dude!

me said...

Hey, that door looks familiar! I can't wait to get ahold of that garage, now that I know where it is. ;) I think you did awesome!! ;)

Amber Smith said...

Great Pictures Alison!!!
Happy Birthday DREW!! :)

Darci said...

He really was a trooper. I agree with Sarah's comment - you are quite a talented woman!

Mackay Family said...

Good job! Those turned out awesome.

Joanne said...

Handsome boy and a great photographer. I'm glad you're having fun through your lens. Keep it up! Mom

Cook Family said...

You are so talented girl! Love the pics and happy birthday to your sweet boy!

M. Wright said...

Happy Birthday Drew!

Esther Ogden said...

I am laughing so hard that it was 5 degrees and you wouldn't let him wear his coat! I would totally do that! =)

Ellen said...

He is such a looker!! Happy Birthday!

Hadzters said...

Where are those doors?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...