"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

it's never too early

to enjoy the beauty of painted nails. I can't believe she sat still for all 10 fingers to get painted and then dry!
She is all girl!


Posted by Picasa
I think I need to spend a little time on my own, yikes!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Darci said...

You are so funny! I think you started Cassidy on her nail fetish when she was 3 years old. I'm so glad you have your girl and that she LOVES it all.

Her Royal Highness said...

Did you have any doubt that she would sit still???
How fun for you!

Mackay Family said...

Love it!

me said...

Just wait "I want to be a cheerleader when I grow up" might too enter your world. LOL She is PRECIOUS and I love that one of her cheesing, you two look mahvelous!

Joanne said...

What fun you are having with your little girl. She is such a cutie. Do you think she likes the camera, too. Mom

Anonymous said...

Her smile kills me, so cute!

Christine said...

It's a milestone, I tell ya! That day you paint their little nails :) Then actually taking time for your own? A mommy milestone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...