I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Princess Monkey Eyes started out with that look at that age. (Just a warning.) So, um, if you want her turning out like mine - continue to give in to that look, constantly.
Oh man is she working it or what?! Sydney has looks, but they are nothing that cute! If looks could kill, Tim and I would have been gone long ago! Good luck with it!!
That is so cute...and hilarious! Christmas looks like it was fun! I have many pictures growing up of sitting on the stairs with my brothers and sister waiting for mom and dad to tell us we can go downstairs. It's a simple tradition that I loved!
12 comments:
Princess Monkey Eyes started out with that look at that age. (Just a warning.) So, um, if you want her turning out like mine - continue to give in to that look, constantly.
But it IS a great picture!!!
You guys are in for it with that little girl! How can that look just not melt your heart?!?
Great post! Come enter the giveaway on my blog :)
Oh man is she working it or what?! Sydney has looks, but they are nothing that cute! If looks could kill, Tim and I would have been gone long ago! Good luck with it!!
That is hilarious! Good luck to you and me in the years to come!(I've got 3!)
I think I've seen that look ... in YOU! Mom
Watch out! It is scary how young these little looks begin. Good thing she didn't learn it from her mom or aunties! =)
That is so cute...and hilarious! Christmas looks like it was fun! I have many pictures growing up of sitting on the stairs with my brothers and sister waiting for mom and dad to tell us we can go downstairs. It's a simple tradition that I loved!
I know she is being a stinker but that has got to be the cutest sweetest picture!
Ella, proceed with wrapping your father around your pinkie...excellent work! ;)
that may be bad look to you, but i think it is adorable!! So cute!
Better get used to it! Madelyn has started this too - and the stare down!
Post a Comment