"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, December 13, 2008

tHiNk WaRm...

TODAY...it is 52 degrees. The sun is shining and we are just wearing jackets. There is NO snow...and I am okay with that.

TOMORROW...it is supposed to be high of 9 degrees...with a wind chill of -12 degrees. LOTS of snow in the forecast, I am not very happy about that!

We may just turn into popsicle's...

If you want to see if I am serious...check THIS out...

Pin It!

5 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

The kids (and myself) were THRILLED with the weather today!!!
not looking forward to tomorrow. Popeye won't be happy when it's time for work.
I hate the snow. Popeye should've applied for Honolulu PD when he had the chance...

Darci said...

MADNESS I tell you! We have snow here today and we're keeping our fingers crossed for a 'snow' day tomorrow. It's gonna be cold here too, but not any where close to what you're getting. Bundle up!

me said...

I mean this is not natural. Neg 11 outside right now with the windchill! That is just ridiculous! Stay warm!
p.s. Your hair looked SUPER cute on Sunday! Did you get the big man pic done?

Jill said...

We are popsicles here too!! It is SOO cold! Not as cold as 9 degrees, but a high of 25 is pretty stinking cold! But it is BEAUTIFUL outside! Wednesday we are supposed to get 8 inches...yes 8 inches of SNOW! Here in Vancouver! WHAT?!?! I will believe it when I see it...hopefully not, that would really make a mess of Tim's already not so hot schedule!
Love ya and miss ya!

Mackay Family said...

Burr...I am cold just thinking about how cold it is going to be there! Wish I was on a warm beach, how about you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...