"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho & a ScReAm

We finally made the visit to the "REAL SANTA" this year. We passed on the Camo Santa
up at Cabela's this year! I just couldn't do it...

mommy trying to 'convince' Ella Santa is nice

Morley thinks he is too old to sit on Santa's lap, but I said too bad and he had to do it anyway. The boys enjoyed talking to him for a bit and we were able to get a cute picture.


Ella...wasn't so thrilled with the whole Santa idea. Maybe next year she won't SCREAM!

Santa is in there somewhere...

Matt consoling Ella after the drama-with her candy cane

Pin It!

11 comments:

Darci said...

I love the pictures of you and Matt with Ella. The camo Santa was a little much and too funny. What a fun family outing.

Sarah J. said...

VERY cute! Have a very merry Christmas!

Her Royal Highness said...

I had to chuckle at the pictures. I think you should blow up the picture of you and Ella - it's beautiful!

me said...

Drew looks super sweet after your 'conversation.' ;) I'm so happy you posted a pic of your hair b/c I told Micki about it but my description was lame, now she can see it! :) Glad you all surivived Santa, I still need to scan and share my pics.

Annie said...

Cute! We didn't try Caleb out with Santa this year - I wonder how he would have done.

Christine said...

LOL, look how cute ALL of you are! :) Poor Ella, that has to be terrifying. At least she got a candy cane out of it!

Joanne said...

Oh, the Santa pictures. A love the screaming Ella. Remember the Fowlers? Gentry is my VT and she said her mom insists on a Santa pictures with them every year, as an adult. Once they have a grandchild to replace themselves, then they are off the hook. Does that make sense? Anyway, don't let them get "too" big. Then they just get married and move away. Love ya, Mom

Aaron & Nancy said...

Love the Santa pictures. It may take more than a year for Ella to appreciate Santa. I think Elizabeth was five before she would sit on Santa's lap! Having Morley hold her was a good idea so you at least get to see her with Santa not screaming!

M. Wright said...

So cute, especially little ella! I love how much hair she has!

Jill said...

Love that Morley is holding Ella's arms back!! haha :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, especially Ella freaking out! I sadly didn't get Kayson's pic with Santa this year! ;( Next for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...