"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, December 13, 2008

laugh out loud funny...

If you want to laugh out loud, click here HERE . All Mom's will appreciate this!

And if you just didn't get enough, click HERE! Just a few of 'my favorite things' by Hilary Weeks!

don't forget to turn pause the music at the bottom of the blog before you click!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

FUNNY! I've seen the Mom Song before - but it never gets old!
Love'd Hilary Weeks' song, too! (Sleep time and nap time - my faves, too!)

Darci said...

Gotta love a good laugh. Thanks for bringing some extra smiles to my day.

Aaron & Nancy said...

Very cute - I hadn't seen the Hillary Weeks song before. How true!

Amy said...

Allison! How are you? I just saw your link through Jer & Rebecca Cook's blog. It has been a long time. Your family has grown up so much and you got a little girl!! I didn't know you had a fourth! Congrats! I started a blog also, but it is private, so send me an email to amyapeterson at hotmail dot com and I will send an invite. It is so great to reconnect. I hope all is well! xoxo-Amy & Grant

Krista said...

Thanks for the laugh! Very cute.

Maran said...

I'd never seen either of those before. They were great! Thanks!

Esther Ogden said...

I love the Hilary Weeks one!!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...