I usually stray from the "traditional" way of doing things, even when it comes to my kids clothes. Until yesterday, and it wasn't even officially December yet. My sister found this darling dress for Ella this summer and I just couldn't NOT have her wear it, at least once. I have something else in mind for her actual "Christmas dress" so I thought this could just be her "December dress".
HOW CUTE!!!
Then, after church she was thirsty and insisted on drinking right from the soda bottle. It was empty, except for a smitdgen of water. She is funny!
Happy December!!
today is the day to finish putting up the decorations...I hope!
8 comments:
She is too cute! I wouldn't be able to resist that dress either, but I have a girly girl who would love nothing more than to wear that dress 24/7. Good luck finishing decorating, we just started.
Lovin' the piggies!!!
SO CUTE! I want a girl so bad. Love the dress and the pig tails!
Ella is such a doll in that dress. I love the red shoes too!
I love the soda bottle pic! She looks so girly and feminine until you see that! It's great!
Oh, I need a squeeze from my cute little grand daughter. She is such a doll. Love the Sprite bottle pic. Mom
I love the dress and I love her pigtails. I am so jealous of all her hair! Those pictures are priceless.
She looks so big! And adorable ;)
Post a Comment