Sidney, NE (69162) Current Weather
It's freezing. I don't think I'm quite ready for the "coldness" ... Have been thinking of you! Hope the job is going well!
Come see me it never gets that cold here...
Now that is just CRAZY! I guess enjoying the outdoors for the next many months is going to be a little tough.
I feel your pain...I hate this weather and it's just the beginning. It's low 20's here today.
It was unnaturally cold, I concur with that. What a way to start the winter, hmm? ;)
I have to say right now that I am glad I don't like in Nebraska! That is brutal!
Yeah, that's a little too cold for me!
Wow - I didn't realize it got that cold. I'm glad our kitchen pipes didn't freeze...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It's freezing. I don't think I'm quite ready for the "coldness" ... Have been thinking of you! Hope the job is going well!
Come see me it never gets that cold here...
Now that is just CRAZY! I guess enjoying the outdoors for the next many months is going to be a little tough.
I feel your pain...I hate this weather and it's just the beginning. It's low 20's here today.
It was unnaturally cold, I concur with that. What a way to start the winter, hmm? ;)
I have to say right now that I am glad I don't like in Nebraska! That is brutal!
Yeah, that's a little too cold for me!
Wow - I didn't realize it got that cold. I'm glad our kitchen pipes didn't freeze...
Post a Comment