Friday was a crazy day! I decided to do a 'fun and festive' dinner for the kids. Thanks to my old college roommate, kristen, for the idea.
Frankenstein Fingers - chicken fingers
Bat blood - tomato soup
Witches hair - Ramen Noodles
Bloody Vampire teeth - apple pieces with red skin on
Goblin goo - green ranch dressing
Pumpkin juice - orange water w/ funky ice cubes
As soon as they inhaled their food, we started getting ready to go trick-or-treating. After all the hair coloring, face painting and costume fixing...they were ready to go.
Harry Potter
Dracula
Pirate
Fairy Princess
The whole 'scary' crew
Knock, knock
How cute is that??
The weather was amazing!!! 70 degrees when we started and only 60 when we got home at 8:00. I weighed the candy after they went to bed...and the kids managed to collect 16 pounds of candy in 2 hours!!! I didn't find any coupons for the dentist in the bags yet...DARN!
13 comments:
They all look great - nice work you talented woman! Ella is clearly your only girl. The spooky dinner looked like so much fun.
What a fun Halloween! The kids look darling.
Good times had by all. The boys looked amazing and that cape is mahvelous. ;)
It really WAS a perfect night for trick or treating, wasn't it?
Glad your kids had a great time!
I LOVE your dinner idea. I was still too sick to pull anything like that off, but I thought about it! :D
What a successful night and such wonderful cute costumes to add to it. I love all the leaves you have in your yard. Isaac would love to come help rake them up and jump in them.
The dinner was such a cute idea. You are a fantastic mom.
I love their costumes, Brayden's is awesome!
Such cuties. Morley was especially awesome. They all took on their characters very well. What a fun night. Love you! Mom
very scary costumes, but your kids are DANG CUTE! What a gorgeous night :)
I love the dinner and the Halloween pictures! I bet the kids loved it! Mine always love it when I do something fun for a Holiday. What a good Mom!
Cute pictures! Wow! That is a ton of candy.
Very impressive costume selection for the kids. I bet they got a ton of candy at every door they knocked. Cute kids, tell them Uncle Will loves em.
Very cute costumes, they all look adorable. 16 lbs is crazy!
What a cute idea for dinner! All of your kids costumes were adorable. I really love the last picture of them all walking together!
Post a Comment