"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, November 27, 2008

hApPy ThAnKsGiViNg

image courtesy of flickr

It is just a small crowd of 6 at the Haley home today! No friends, no co-workers and no extended family joining us for the feast today! I am a little sad, but we are building our own memories just with our little family! We are very THANKFUL today for so many things!


I better get back to all the bakin'!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, my dear! I am very grateful for your friendship through the years!

Darci said...

I hope you all had a very special Thanksgiving. We miss you and look forward to our next holiday together.

Krista said...

Happy Thanksgiving a day late. I can't believe you found the time to blog on Thanksgiving! You are wonder woman!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...