I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Looks yummy! I'm still recovering from yesterday's feast too! Kudos to you for making the day special and fun for your family. Love the family picture and your new bangs. So chic!
Cute, cute! I look forward to the year I can make a Thanksgiving Dinner for our lil family. I don't know how, but think it would be fun! In fact, I'm going to go buy a Turkey right now! ;)
Your food all looks so yummy! Love the family picture. I have never been to a Thanksgiving dinner with 6 people...maybe I would get to actually talk to everyone!
HAPPY (belated) THANKSGIVING! I'm glad you were all together and had a wonderful day. How's things going? Big plans for the week?? Email me or call when you can! *HUGS*
I love the photo collage! I remember our Thanksgiving in Sidney about 5 years ago. I hope it wasn't as cold this year as it was then. The kids look great and so does their hot mom! Keep up the good work!
9 comments:
I love the pics of all the food, that is really cool, how did you do that?
Lovely Thanksgiving family photo! It looks like you had a wonderful dinner. Where is the photo of your turkey?
Looks yummy! I'm still recovering from yesterday's feast too! Kudos to you for making the day special and fun for your family. Love the family picture and your new bangs. So chic!
Cute, cute! I look forward to the year I can make a Thanksgiving Dinner for our lil family. I don't know how, but think it would be fun! In fact, I'm going to go buy a Turkey right now! ;)
I forgot to take pictures of our Thanksgiving, but we had quite a spread with about 20 people here. It was such a fun day.
Your food all looks so yummy! Love the family picture. I have never been to a Thanksgiving dinner with 6 people...maybe I would get to actually talk to everyone!
HAPPY (belated) THANKSGIVING! I'm glad you were all together and had a wonderful day. How's things going? Big plans for the week?? Email me or call when you can! *HUGS*
I love the photo collage! I remember our Thanksgiving in Sidney about 5 years ago. I hope it wasn't as cold this year as it was then. The kids look great and so does their hot mom! Keep up the good work!
Cute flower in your hair...you are so darling!
=)
Post a Comment