"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

oh no...it's SNOW


We're in for the long haul...the snow has arrived and probably won't leave until Spring! I am so glad that we had those last few days of unseasonably warm weather the first week of November.

The kids were so excited to see the snow falling when they woke up and wore all of their snow gear to school. Brayden even shoveled the sidewalks for me, WITHOUT being asked! Gotta love that!


I wish I could hibernate!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Oh, I love it! But then again, I don't have to live in it! The first picture is really pretty. Too bad we all can't just hibernate (might explain all that unwanted "protection" I gain during this time of year!)

Her Royal Highness said...

I hear ya. It was as if Christmas came early with all the shouting this morning. I was going to post about it on my own blog - but did a Tuesday Tip instead.
Bummer that I didn't let them go outside before school. The snow was perfect for snowmen and by the time everyone got home this afternoon, it was all gone.
Bummer. (But makes for an easy work night for Popeye...)

me said...

Mine were P.O'd that it melted before they could play in it properly. I don't have boots for them so I heard about that all day too. *rolling eyes*

Darci said...

Great work Brayden! The snow is beautiful, but your season lasts for a LONG time.

Courtney said...

That looks so cold! Ahhh! I think I would work on the hibernating part. It makes it so hard to get up in the morning too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...