"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, November 24, 2008

don't forget this...

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly."

~President Thomas S. Monson, General Conference Oct. 2008, "Finding Joy in the Journey"


thank you Jolene for posting this! I needed this reminder tonight...
Pin It!

5 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

That's really hard for me to wrap my brain around - I HATE doing laundry...

Darci said...

Thanks for the reminder. The daily chores can be overwhelming and annoying, but they can definitely wait sometimes.

me said...

Oh AMEN to that. It's something I try remind myself about everyday...sometimes I listen better than others. ;)

Annie said...

That's a good reminder! Ironically I was just going to tackle all the finger prints on the windows and glass doors. I'm sure there will be more tomorrow!

Rebecca said...

thanks for the reminder!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...