"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, November 22, 2008

pHeW...just in the nick of time

I just couldn't resist the FREE PHOTO BOOK from Snapfish.com! I put it off, and put it off again. The deadline is tonight at 11:59 PST...and I JUST clicked "order"!

I chose to do mine using all of my favorite photos from our family reunion this summer. Including the professional and candid photos from the week. I am so excited to have so many great photos in one book to enjoy!

YEAH!!!


Hurry...if you haven't completed yours yet!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Darci said...

Yeah! I completed my book on Friday. Supposedly it may take up to three weeks to arrive. This book was in place of many more hours of actual scrapbooking for me, so I am especially excited to have mine done.

Annie said...

I took advantage of that too! I made a book for Caleb and put my own words to a song in it. I rushed to finish it before the first deadline and found out the deadline was pushed back right after I submitted it!

Her Royal Highness said...

I'm super excited about mine, too! I ordered mine last week - a tribute to our ghost hunt at the Stanley Hotel. I can't WAIT to get the finished product!!!

Mackay Family said...

I was so bummed that I missed it! I don't scrapbook so all of Tanner's books are like that. MyPublisher is my favorite, but Snapfish is good too.

Courtney said...

I was so excited about that! I made one for my MIL. It should be shipped on Friday. I can't wait to see it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...