"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, November 21, 2008

HooooooooRAH!

FINALLY...my MILLIONTH attempt at making bread was successful!!!


Isn't it beautiful?? I changed a few things...I used METAL pans instead of my glass ones and used DOUGH ENHANCER. Combined...I have success!!


and this hopefully is the last picture of bread you'll see on this blog...
Pin It!

10 comments:

Joanne said...

Way to go, persistence pays off! By the way, the other bread tasted great too!

Dad

M. Wright said...

very beautiful! do they sell the dough enhancer there?

Sarah J. said...

Yum, Yum! Now can you box it up and ship it to me?!? ;)

Hoffmann Family said...

Yeah for Alison!!! I am so happy for you. I just made bread the other day too, I like to give it out for visiting teaching in November. You go girl!

Maran said...

Beautiful Bread!!! I am so jealous! I have used dough enhancer and never had my bread turn out like that. I'm still doing something wrong. Hmmm... Anyway, you must be so proud. Good job Alison!

Darci said...

Nice work. They are beautiful! You'll have to teach me one of these days.

me said...

*HIGH FIVE* WTG, toots! Did this happen on Wed? Did J help you find the solution? Congrats.

Her Royal Highness said...

YES!!! I'm glad the dough enhancer worked for you!!! When you say "glass pans" are you meaning glazed-stoneware or actual glass?
I have more dough enhancer when you need it... And I can always get more!
Your loaves are beautiful!

The Haley Family said...

no, actual glass bread pans. That is all I have and all I have ever used. Those pictures are not from Jeremee's recipe, though those did turn out better than before...but not as good as the pictured loaves.

Aaron & Nancy said...

Yeah!! Your persistence paid off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...