I wonder how many LDS families carved or painted their pumpkins for
FHE on Monday night?
Add us to the list! We busted out our carving tools, patterns and spoons and got to work. The boys all picked out what they wanted to do, and I had the job of helping scoop/scrape all the 'guts' out! YUCK! Ella was fascinated with the pumpkin experience and was even curious enough to touch the 'guts'.
Our final products included a:
*Mummy
*Witch
*Bat
*Spider
*silly face
*Drew's design
We had a lot of fun and had our friend Mayon over to play with us! THANKS!
5 comments:
What a fun night. Great designs. These are special memories. I'm glad you are capturing all the great experiences. Go Ella. That's my girl. Love, Nana
I know her! LOL Those are cute and can I tell you that my kids were asking when we were coming over to play again, as we drove away last nite? *rolling eyes* An inpromptu playdate, but they loved it all the same! Thanx for the chat, I needed that! *HUGS* HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
It's true, we usually do ours the Monday before Halloween too :) We held off until today because our evenings have been hectic this week! But we're looking forward to it!
Your family looks like they had a blast! Don't you just love that first Halloween the baby gets to mess around with guts? LOL, I love it!
I have to admit that we too, carved our pumpkins this week for family night. Though, we did it on Tuesday instead of Monday due to Monday's being so crazy for us. It looks like the kids had a blast, even Ella!!!
great pumpkin carving, wow. nice work!
Dad
Post a Comment