"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, October 3, 2008

17 months

This age is so much fun! Ella is starting to say a few words: shoes, juice, mom, dad, Drew. A few of those are our interpretation of what she is saying, but it is progress! She is also using her sign language again for 'more', 'thank you' & 'please'.

Ella loves to grab her purse before we leave the house and has a fascination with shoes. hmmm...like mother like daughter? She also LOVES her blanket. In the picture below she got it out of her room and put it on the floor then layed on it!

Ella isn't feeling well...but I thought this picture was so cute!





Love you Ella!

And just one more month until NURSERY!!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

me said...

Woohoo, NURSERY! :) Like mother like daughter is only fair...Matt can just be glad he only has one daughter and not three! LOL

The Carlsons said...

How crazy that you run into me through someone else's blog! How'd you come upon The R House?? Jessica does not have a blog, but her e-mail address is jessroper@msn.com She'd love to hear from you. I can't believe that Morley is 9!! I remember going to his blessing with Jess. Take care!

Darci said...

Nursery is wonderful for mom and daughter! I love to see she is following in your footsteps with fashion.

Anonymous said...

Come on...you really don't like having a girl, do you. Haha

camping anyone said...

Way cute family!! I am an old high school friend of Matt's and came across your blog. What a fun family. Tell Matt "hello" from Joey Hill Ball. Your card was really cute also!

Her Royal Highness said...

Aw, I hope Ella is feeling better soon. That blanket is a comfy one, so I can understand wanting to just snuggle!
4 more Sundays & counting, right? And conference Sunday you didn't even have to deal with 2nd & 3rd hour jostlings!!!
I'm excited for you!!! (And Ella!)

Ellen said...

Whoa! You're moving up in the world. No more babies in SS or RS? It's bittersweet, isn't it?

Christine said...

Oh, I love the nursery age! Someone told me once that the day your baby turns 18 mos and goes into nursery is the day that the church is true again. LOL. Of course, that's not true, but I thought it was FUNNY!

She's a doll! My youngest DD has had a shoe fetish from the time she was a baby and it's fun! Teach her to accessorize! *wink*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...