"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

farewell


this is my brother, Tom. (and my parents)

He is reporting to the MTC (Mission Training Center) today at 12:30 and dedicating
2 years of his life to the Lord as he serves a full time mission in
Tijuana, Mexico.

We adore him and we will miss him so much.

I wish we could be in Utah with you to say goodbye. You are an amazing young man and such a great example to your nephews.

We had such a great time being able to spend so much time with you over the summer! Thanks for being such a great little brother and a fantastic Uncle to my kids!

We are so excited for you to be a missionary! We promise to write letters and send pictures!!!

Love you little brother!!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Darci said...

Tom is such a great guy and will be a strong missionary. It is hard to hold the tears back when saying good-bye, but we know he is off on a great journey.

Christine said...

That's so exciting! Go Elder Tom! And what a great blessing for all of you. I'm sure he knows how much your family loves him and prays for him.

me said...

Good luck Tom! :) :)

Her Royal Highness said...

Farewell Tom! I loved running for the border in Tiajuana!

Mackay Family said...

It was so fun to get to see him and your parents. Tom is going to be a great missionary! I am so excited.

It was good to finally be able to catch up on your blog. Looks like tons of fun! Love Ella's new toy chest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...