I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Ella has discovered that MUSICcomes out of my iPod. She will just sit and listen or sometimes stand up and totally groove! She also loves shakin' it to DANCING WITH THE STARS! So cute!
So cute! I hope you don't mind that I added you to my list without asking. Of course you can add me. And yeah, I figured out the crossing out thing. I am going to copy your idea for the "To Do" list (one of these days)! I think your blog is the cutest.
6 comments:
She is so cute. I love her little hand pressed up against her ear. What a smart, stylish and groovin' little girl you have!
What a cutie! I love her outfit!
Classic! She's probably better at using that thing than me!
So cute! I hope you don't mind that I added you to my list without asking. Of course you can add me. And yeah, I figured out the crossing out thing. I am going to copy your idea for the "To Do" list (one of these days)! I think your blog is the cutest.
Thor has figured it out, too. I love it!
I don't have an iPod...ho hum. ;) I'm lovin the double piggy look, it's super cute on her!
Post a Comment