I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
That looks so fun! I still have great memories of raking leaves and then jumping into the piles! Ah, to be a kid again...not that this is gonna stop me! =)
Oh, I feel your pain. I just finished up raking for the past four hours and I did a couple yesterday. We didn't even get to the back of the house, but that is going to have to wait for another day. This tired pregnant body has had it - and so have my hands! Good luck!
13 comments:
Oh my...good times!
That looks so fun! I still have great memories of raking leaves and then jumping into the piles! Ah, to be a kid again...not that this is gonna stop me! =)
Looks like you had the right idea- put your kids to work while you captured the pictures! Good for you!!!
So fun, I LOVE the fall!
I love it! The photos are great. You guys had a big job of raking leaves. Yikes!
Wow, that's a lot of leaves - but a lot of fun (after the raking I guess)! We just had some fun raking our leaves today!
Holy leaves! Good thing you have all of those boys to help you! Those pictures are great and it looks like they had fun!
It will be nice when my kids can help rake the leaves. It reminds me of what awaits me in our backyard! Great pics!
I miss being able to play in the leaves :( Saddly there are no leaves to rake and jump in here in San Antonio. Looks like une!!!
Yike. It must have been cold and windy to get all those leaves to fall. We're just waiting for the chestnut tree to shed it's leave. Mom
Oh, I feel your pain. I just finished up raking for the past four hours and I did a couple yesterday. We didn't even get to the back of the house, but that is going to have to wait for another day. This tired pregnant body has had it - and so have my hands! Good luck!
Maybe I will hire your kids to come and do my yard...j/k
i love that picture of them all in the leaves. How cute are you kids!
Post a Comment