"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, June 17, 2010

sew! sew! sew!

LYAGY ** week 19

I have not posted my sewing projects for a few weeks...so there are a lot of pictures.  Business ROCKS right now!  Enjoy!






My friend that I work out with every morning is from Texas.  In her hometown they have a "watermelon thump" every year.  Parade, festival...everything!  She asked me to make watermelon for her and her best friends who will be in the parade and pillowcase dresses for her nieces.  OH MY GOSH...I'm LOVING the dresses! 





This was a custom design for Jane



A friend in town wanted a birthday outfit for her daughter's pictures.  She had a pair of jeans that she wanted matching cuffs on.  I had never done them before, but once I found a tutorial on Etsy...it was simple and So cute!



And...one more Minnie Mouse skirt and shirt!  A customer ordered this for their trip to Disneyland.  You can find it in my etsy store too!


Phew...the last few weeks have been crazy!  There is so much going on right now some days I wonder if I am 'sleep working'. 

Happy Creating!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

As always freakin adorable!!! So glad business is booming. Photography is booming for me right now and I can't keep my blog updated...ooops ;-) I changed the link to find my post. Go check now and click on here.

Darci said...

The minnie set is too cute - and so are all the others! The King one is just perfect. Nice work, sis!

Hoffmann Family said...

Wow that is a lot of work! I love it all! I wish you were closer so we could have sewing play dates. Do you cut out your appliques with a cri-cut?

Martina said...

They are all very pretty, but my favourite is the minnie shirt and skirt!

Joanne said...

Wow, you really have been busy. Great designs. Seriously, when do you sleep!

Mackay Family said...

Love the ruffles and watermelon! You are a busy woman!

Jenni Call said...

The watermelon set(s)are so scrumptity delicious. My mouth is watering!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...