"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, June 28, 2010

Father's Day


The kids LOVE picking out gifts for their dad!  While Matt was covering his eyes so their was NO PEEKING...the kids brought he presents into the house.  When it was safe for Matt to open them, he had several gifts.  Brayden gave him the fish holder for the grill, Drew gave him a North Face shirt and Ella, Morley and I gave him a grill top for his Camp Chef stove. 

We had dinner out at Titus's and it was oh-so-yummy!  Pot roast, grilled pork chops, potatoes...
After dinner Matt, Greg and Jeff (Greg's brother) built an AWESOME fire pit and we roasted marshmallows and had s'mores until late!  There is just something about sitting around a campfire with your friends that is so relaxing and so fun!

I nearly forgot to take some pictures of the kiddos with Matt...and there were several kids that were not interested...


and one with all of us!


We had a great day and we sure love the daddy in our home!!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Looks like you had a great day. I agree about the firepit, friends and roasting sticks. Can't get better than that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...