"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, June 7, 2010

fishin' boys

Matt and Morley took a fishing trip to Walden, Colorado a few weekends ago.  They slept under the stars, totally bundled up, and fished all day!  Morley REALLY enjoys fly fishing and is learning a lot as he watches his dad. 


Breakfast



Morley hitting the water



sweet catch, Mo





trying to handle the wiggly, slippery fish



I LOVE this picture!!!  I love those boys!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Mackay Family said...

What an awesome thing that they can do together. (Love that picture too!) That is one of Garrett's favorite memories with his dad. I hope that my boys love fishing with their dad one day too!

Jenni Call said...

That last picture is amazing! Like father, like son! Morley is a great son!

Lori Davis said...

GREAT pic of Morley and Matt! I LOVE IT!

Joanne said...

I just love those pictures. So glad you guys live in a place that makes the outdoors so fun and affordable. What great memories are being made. Love you, Mom

Darci said...

Bonding at its best. Priceless photos too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...