His big recital was a month ago...and he did great! After our last awesome teacher moved, we took a break. When Jenni said she was going to start teaching, Morley was the first student signed up.
Sometimes he'll be really excited about some of he songs and I'll hear him practicing at 9:30 at night...other times he is not very excited about practicing...but does it anyway.
The program they are using has them play duets with their teacher.
He clearly needs to work on keeping his wrists up!
They had a donut challenge. If they practiced at least 30 minutes a week they could earn one donut, with a maximum of six donuts. Morley earned all six...and inhaled every single one in less than 30 minutes.
Good job, Morley! I love listening to you play the piano and hear your improvement every week!
5 comments:
Yes! I am the first one to comment! Way to GO, Morley! He is an awesome student and the most advanced. I could not believe he snarfed 6 huge doughnuts. That boy sure knows his doughnuts.
Morley keep up the good work, I am proud of you for working on your piano skills. You have a knack for music, I hope you stick with it. Pa Perry
Yeah Mo! I love listening to 'someone else' play the piano. Oh, maybe I should re-learn now.
Morley, great job! We are so proud of you and your musical skills. I didn't think you could put down so many doughnuts in one sitting. Nice! Ali, check out Jenni's tongue. No wonder you two are such good friends. Mom
*2 thumbs up*
WTG Morley!:)
Post a Comment