"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, June 13, 2010

15,000 trees

Back in MARCH...the boys participated in a huge tree plant experience with scouts from all over the state.  Their project was near Fort Robinson in Northern Nebraska.  Scouts have been helping with the replanting since the fire in 1989.   Matt and the boys left on a Friday and came back late Saturday night...Ella and I enjoyed a few quiet days!

Matt worked with the cub scouts and Morley was off with the boy scouts...which is why I don't have pictures of him planting.  I can't believe that they planted 15,000 seedlings in one weekend!  Morley, Drew & Brayden had a great time.











Pin It!

2 comments:

Darci said...

That is serious planting! The area is definitely in need of some trees. Great work boys!

me said...

Boy and Girl Scouts, correct? I wanted to participate but didn't get a lot of interest from our local gals. Maybe next year. Hmmm. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...