"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

swappin' favorites

My fabulous sister Darci organized a favorite things swap on her blog!  I was a little reluctant to participate just because I sometimes have a hard time deciding and limiting my favorite things!  Two of them can no longer be found in Sidney, not good.   Once I narrowed my top 5 down, I sent them to Wendy in Washington.

I received my package today from Karen who is also from Washington and a friend of my sister.  I was so excited to find it on my porch after running errands this morning!  Oh, what wonderful things I found inside!
* Hawaiin lei because she loves all things Hawaii
* homemade zipper flower headband
* three homemade little hair clips
* bath and body works white tea and ginger body splash
* KK Gormet rocky road popcorn --this is her own product and company
* her favorite ball point pen



Thank you Karen for everything, I love it all!  The headband is so much fun and I might have to try making one myself!  I have some funky color zippers that would work perfect!  By the way, I LOVE your handwriting too! 

Thanks Darc for doing this swap!  I'm thinking about doing one on my blog...any takers??
Pin It!

3 comments:

Darci said...

Karen is pretty great! I love the favorites she sent. That popcorn is just too good. Thanks for being brave and participating. Doing a local favorites swap could be fun too.

Karen said...

YAY! I'm glad you like everything. There were so many things I wanted to send. I have WAY too many favorites. Email me if you want some tips on the headband. Super easy, but I just have figured out a few things that make it easier to make. karenmarielinn@gmail.com

Joanne said...

Your really scored. Now I feel badly that I didn't send more than three things. Sorry, Emily!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...