Drew could not wait to play soccer this year. I must admit, I have been successful at avoiding soccer for the past two years and I have enjoyed that. There was no chance of that this time as Drew informed me that he was "BORN TO PLAY SOCCER" and had to play. Really? How can I pass on that passion? So, he is playing and he is the only one! That is good.
I had fun at the first game playing with my zoom lens. It is AWESOME! The picture below says it all! I didn't move my chair when I took this picture. That is totally the lens! Total clarity and perfection!

Matt took this sequence of pictures from across the field! He loves the mismatch sock look! It is great because the pressure of finding matches before the games is totally eliminated!

Then of course our best cheerleaders!


Drew really enjoys being goalie!

When he can get his head out of the net...

he can make some really great plays! He has had three games and no one has scored on him yet!
It has been really fun to see Drew's enthusiasm for soccer and be able to support him in something he really enjoys doing! Five more games to go!

7 comments:
Man, that is an awesome lens. The action shots are pretty schweet.
Love that enthusiasm and the mismatch socks are perfect! Go Drew! We managed to skip spring soccer this year. yeah!
Oh all the sports, does it ever end? I'm kinda excited about it...
Soccer. *twitch* I'm just hoping our crappy coach answers my emails and lets me know when we're scheduled for soccer pictures. We missed two games b/c of the bronchitis and then tonights b/c of the weather. Oh well, it's for the experience. ;) Glad Drew is enjoying it!
Rain or shine, right?! It looks like he really enjoys it. I can tell you're enjoying the new camera.
I really want a new camera! Bad! Those shots are great!
Alison,
I'm shopping for a new camera and wondered what kind you have and what zoom lens is it that gave you such a pretty shot?
Tina J.
doodle010101@gmail.com
Post a Comment