"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, April 26, 2010

BARGAIN!

I love a good deal! I always peruse the clearance isle/rack/corner/table at any store I shop. Last week I made the reluctant trip to Wal*Mart to buy a weed eater. Our store in going through a remodel, so you never know what you'll find. They had grocery carts EVERYWHERE and shelves full of discounted products.

Everything was $1.00 with exception to the placemats which were .25 each.
Retail value of products below: $115.50.
Price paid: $15.25


Then again the same day...I had to go back to exchange the weed eater purchased earlier because I bought the wrong one.

I was elated to see that they had marked the $1 items to .50! So...again I just couldn't say no.
Retail value: $95.75
Price paid: $9.50


I was quite happy with my bargain finds and I know that we will use each one of them! I LOVE saving money!
I'm not sure I needed 54 hair ties, 4 pairs of tights, etc...but for .50 I just couldn't say no.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jenni Call said...

I do LOVE the bargain aisle lately! You totally scored!

Darci said...

Wow! That is serious savings. I can't believe the deals.

Joanne said...

Now are you looking for your Mama's upcoming gift. You know what I like ... But it may cost more to ship it!

Lara said...

You need to shop for me!!

Happy Birthday Ella!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...