"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

birthday photos...by Mom










I love our tradition of having a mini photo session with the kids near their birthday. Poor Drew had to deal with yucky weather again. Last year it was 5 degrees and snowing. This time it was 30 degrees with 50 mph wind gusts!

This kid of ours is hilarious. He has been growing his hair long for as long as we'll let him...the "cut date"...two days before his baptism in less than two weeks. He'll look so handsome and squeaky clean!

Drew was a trooper and actually wanted to take pictures...after a few minutes. If he was able to pick the location, he was all smiles. If I chose the location...mr.frown face...hence the first picture. I still love it!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Happy Birthday to Drew!!! You are right, those expressions are SOOOO Drew. What a funny, quirky boy

Darci said...

A smiling Drew for pictures - yipee!!! The new cut will look sharp for his big day.

Christine said...

He's such a good lookin kid! Happy birthday Drew!

Ali, you did a great job with his photos. I love the idea of the mini photo shoot around their birthdays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...