"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, January 8, 2010

Brayden's 1st Tooth


Sunday was the first day I noticed Brayden had a loose tooth...and he has three of them! It was VERY loose and he was so thrilled! After school yesterday he said his tooth had been bleeding and he looks at me with a huge grin and the tooth is basically sticking outwards because it is so loose. He continues to wiggle...but wouldn't twist. When we got home, I grabbed some thread...tied it around the tooth...and PULLED! It popped right out. I think he was a little shocked by the experience because he started feeling sick and a little nauseous. He even fell asleep for a few hours, so these pictures are post nap and he is feeling much better!

This face totally cracks me up! He is trying to smile AND show me his "tooth space". He is so funny!
He really wanted to call Nana & Pa and Grandma & Grandpa Haley to tell them about his great day!
The tooth fairy was even on schedule and he was so excited that she didn't forget! Me too!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Darci said...

That's a pretty cute toothless grin! The Tooth Fairy is starting the year off right.

Jenni Call said...

What a cheesy grin, especially when he was feeling so queasy. He is growing up so fast!

Mackay Family said...

His toothless grin is pretty darn cute. I think that tooth fairy is going to have a busy year! :)

Joanne said...

It was great to get the call to have him tell me he lost his tooth. I had fun kidding him about where he lost it, etc. I think I had him a bit confused for a minute. What a cutie. Love, Mom

me said...

*hi 5* WTG Brayden!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...