I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
I think she has her Nana's fashion style or maybe g'ma Beth's fashion. Opps, that wasn't nice. What a fun time she must have had creating such a stylish outfit. Mom
Oh my kids do this too, it's hilarious! They make pillow pools and dive into them and then lay on the beach towels to 'dry off!' Ahhh...it seems summer is a million years away!
I have spent the afternoon reading your blog. I love it! I love these pics of Ella and the ones of her in your makeup. Girls definitely have that fascination! Congrats Brayden on the tooth... Will just lost another one on Sunday too. I am loving Matt's side job and will be looking for him to show up on covers in the recent months! Most of all, I love you, the great goals you have set this year, and the inspiration you are to me!! I love your family!
9 comments:
That is TOO funny...Amelia wore her swim suit this afternoon and searched high and low for her gear. Guess the girls are pining for summer, me too!!
Love it.... hey she stick close to the color coordination!
No way! She is quite the character, just like her mommy. Love the outfit.
I think she has her Nana's fashion style or maybe g'ma Beth's fashion. Opps, that wasn't nice. What a fun time she must have had creating such a stylish outfit. Mom
A career in theater is awaiting her perhaps? WOW is right, what a pill....
Dad
Oh my kids do this too, it's hilarious! They make pillow pools and dive into them and then lay on the beach towels to 'dry off!' Ahhh...it seems summer is a million years away!
Sometimes it's just too hard to decide what to wear. The girl's got style!
HAHAHA she and Annabelle are twinners! Annie has had on 6 different looks today. Little girls...gotta love em.
I have spent the afternoon reading your blog. I love it! I love these pics of Ella and the ones of her in your makeup. Girls definitely have that fascination! Congrats Brayden on the tooth... Will just lost another one on Sunday too. I am loving Matt's side job and will be looking for him to show up on covers in the recent months! Most of all, I love you, the great goals you have set this year, and the inspiration you are to me!! I love your family!
Post a Comment