
this picture DEFINES Drew...still
I just love his smile!Andrew (Drew) David Haley finally decided he wanted to be born 9 days after his due date! He arrived at 11:08 a.m. weighing 8# 9 oz. and 21 1/2" long. Drew was an awesome baby and is now a fantastic son.
He is very smart and loves his family. He has a strong sensitivity for others and wants to do his best. He is our strong willed child and we love him for his personality.
Happy 8th birthday, Drew! This is a very special birthday and we can't wait for more milestones coming very soon!
WE LOVE YOU!
Drew had his friend birthday party on Friday. WHOA! I was smart and only let him invite SIX of his closest friends from school so the house would remain standing after the party was all over!
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
He chose to do another homemade pizza night with a movie and popcorn! This year I made each kiddo their own pizza crust and they were in charge of their own toppings. They did a great job and they tasted really great! Drew wanted "dad's favorite cake" this year for his birthday and I was a little relieved! Sometimes those fancy cakes take a lot of time.
It was an awesome night and Drew told us that it was "the best birthday ever"! You can't get much better than that! We'll have a small family party with him tonight!


8 comments:
Fun, I can't believe how fast they are all growing up!
Happy Birthday Drew! Can't believe how grown up he has gotten.
Happy Birthday, Drew! I love the pictures from his photo shoot. Bet you can't wait to give him that much needed haircut!
Happy Birthday Drew! I can't wait to see you in a little over a week.
Personally, I like the longer hair.
Dad
I love the old pictures. He is a handsome one, but that's a given with his genes. Happy Birthday Drew!
Happy (belated) to my Drew-bee. ;) I'm glad he had a great party and I hope his baptism goes off without a hitch!!
He is such a cute kid! I actually really LOVE the long hair. He rocks it. Happy Birthday cute boy!
Happy birthday Drew, Ella is a little young right now and I fancy some nice tight little bum so maybe you would like to get a nice hard c-ck up your bum for your birthday? Hurts a bit first time but soon you will be begging me for it
Post a Comment