"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I have been featured...check it out!


Just a few days after I launched One Stitch at a Time, I was contacted by Desi who has a blog called Wee Share. She features and reviews all kinds of homemade items sold on Etsy from soaps to clothing to toys. Desi asked if I would agree to participate in a week long celebration called "CUPCAKE CRAZE". After reviewing her blog, I KNEW I absolutely wanted to participate. After all, I need all the publicity I could get my hands on. I was so excited to have an opportunity to share my new business!



I created my "cutie cupcake" design shirt for her daughter...hoping she loved what she had chosen and sent it to her. I really love seeing what fabric combinations my customers choose! I was so thrilled when she told me it had arrived safely, amidst the holiday shipping craziness, and that she loved it!

TODAY she posted her review of her Cutie Cupcake shirt. Go and check it out HERE , and you can win your own shirt too! Thank you Desi for contacting me and being so gracious in your review! I can't wait to see what everyone thinks!



Pin It!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Awesome!! Congrats that is super great news. In a business that is internet based all the publicity it so important- way to go girl!!

Darci said...

Thanks for the shout out to little ol' me in the feature! I love being a part of this new adventure. It is sure fun to see it come to life.

Ellen said...

Congrats! You are a business woman at heart. You're always up to some great thing. Love your designs! Reagan is wearing her super cute 'R' shirt today!

Her Royal Highness said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! and did you see the list of comments for people wanting to win that cute shirt! I wouldn't be surprised if they ordered additional items!
Awesome, Alison!

me said...

*hi 5* WTG Ali!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...