"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

what a hunk!



Matt was asked to "model" for a catalog photo shoot last summer. His photo is in the Spring Master Catalog 2010, and I just had to do a little bragging! I think he look so handsome! The picture above is the original full size. Below is the picture from the catalog. I had to scan it, sorry for the blurriness.


You can shop at Cabela's HERE and find all your "NEEDS" as Matt likes to say.
Pin It!

9 comments:

Jenni Call said...

That is pretty awesome! Matt is GQ'in it!!

Darci said...

Wow! That is so fun. He looks great.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

That is awesome!! He is a hunk ;-)

Hadzters said...

ha ha that is so hillarious!

Joanne said...

I don't know if it's PC to agree that my son-in-law is a "hunk", but that's very cool that he is featured in the catalog. Nice pic.

Aaron & Nancy said...

Did he get to keep the motorcycle in the picture? Way to go Matt!

me said...

WTG Matt! :) Is that the golf course?

The Haley Family said...

Nancy, no on the motorcycle.

Elizabeth, yes on the golf course.

Joanne said...

Very cool, Cassidy and Myles now have company as catalog models!

Dad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...