"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Thursday

from our little snow bunny to yours!
90% chance of continued snow today...
and NO SCHOOL!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Oh she is adorable!!! You have snow and we are too hot. It's going to get up to 77 today!!!!!

Mackay Family said...

Love the bare legs! There are more snow days in Nebraska...wish I went to school there! Keep warm!

Darci said...

What a cute photo! I can't believe how much she looks like you at that age. Snow in October just isn't right, but I don't need to tell you that.

Joanne said...

Ummm, I think she forgot something. No school, what fun for you! I guess I should bring my boots, huh! Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...