Drew ready to go!
I hate blurry pictures...but Drew does have the ball and ran it for a touch down!
The team in a huddle with their awesome coaches
Drew played his last year of flag football, next year it is tackle! He was lucky to be on a team with some of his best friends and it was fun to watch him progress this season. Matt accused him of playing 'patty cake' with the other team instead of playing football most of the first few games. How did Drew get his head in the game...for every flag he pulled Matt would give him $1. The last game was Thursday and he earned EIGHT bucks for the season! Drew really started to love the sport once he physically and mentally committed to it! He scored multiple touch downs and even completed a pass for an extra point! Drew and Morley want to play tackle football next year and they are already planning their 'extra practices' in the front yard with their pads on. Uh oh...I don't know if I'm ready for this!
Next year I hope I have a better camera to capture the action shots...at night! Blurry pictures make me so sad!
8 comments:
Go Drew! lOVe your new background!! Got my new fabric today...hurry me up and unpack
I am catching up on blogs tonight... I CAN NOT BELIEVE all the snow... I am sorry about that! Drew, great job with football... we have had to bribe Ellie to be more aggressive in soccer as well... I like the $1 idea. I love you Halloween decor... i have not put one thing out other than pumpkins on the step... SAD! Of course, I always love the sewing masterpieces... the witch costume is TOO cute!! Can't wait to see those pictures!
Football ... lots of memories in the Perry home. Looks like they had a fun season. But, they are way too young for tackle. Really! Mom
Grandsons playing football, can it get better than that? What to go Morley and Drew!
Dad
Good job Drew!
Paying him money to focus works - watch out! I hope to avoid the serious football playing here, but somehow I don't think you can. Good luck!
Drew + tackle football= more broken teeth!
Oh wait no that's just curbs and fire trucks right!? :)
Have fun boys!!
oh BOO we never got to cheer for Drew b/c they kept cancelling cheerleading b/c parents thought it was 'too cold.' Oh well, we'll cheer him on next year again! :)
Post a Comment