We are all set for Halloween and the fall season at our house. I LOVE decorating for fall! I have been collecting pumpkins for the past 6 years or so and I look forward to getting them out every year and shopping for my new one. I don't have too many Halloween decorations but the kids and I look forward to our big spider web we put on the front of the house.
My fall project this year were the white pumpkins above. I spray painted real pumpkins white, added black vinyl letters and a little purple tulle to the top and TADAH...cuteness and SO easy!
Of course I had to make some fall-ish shirts for Ella! I LOVE the turkey shirt-googly eyes and all! Mushrooms and acorns remind me of fall too, is that weird? I added the ribbon to the blue shirt and the ruffle at the bottom of the acorn shirt too. So easy and it adds to much personality to the shirts! Oh...the witches feet...
Of course I had to make some fall-ish shirts for Ella! I LOVE the turkey shirt-googly eyes and all! Mushrooms and acorns remind me of fall too, is that weird? I added the ribbon to the blue shirt and the ruffle at the bottom of the acorn shirt too. So easy and it adds to much personality to the shirts! Oh...the witches feet...
When I saw the witches feet idea...I knew a Halloween costume would follow! A bit of elastic, tulle and ribbon and you have the cutest witches skirt ever! NO SEWING either! She also has orange and black tights to wear with it! eek...I can't wait!
This is a bold shirt for a little girl to wear and I just love it! It is a fabric flower that made and attached to the shirt and topped off with the green button. You can find the tutorial HERE. It is so cute on and makes quite a statement!
The boys BEGGED me to make them shirts, I have neglected them horribly. Honestly, I really didn't think Morley and Drew WANTED cutesy shirts that I made for them. I guess it is okay if they have skulls...
The boys custom ordered:
Brayden - Candy corn
Drew - polka dot skeleton
Morley - all white skeleton
**apple dress...I ran out of fabric!! I ordered more Saturday night and it BETTER get here SOON! It is all done except the skirt part. When I finish that I just have to attached everything and it will be FINISHED! Here is a sneak peak to the pattern...Don't you just LOVE it?
See her other patterns here or here! If I can do this dress, anyone can! I can't wait to show you! Thanks Jenni for loaning me the pattern, it is so much cuter than the one I picked out!





13 comments:
Those witch boots are sooooo cute!
So cute, I am excited to see the dress when it's done. You have such cute fabric for it.
These are so adorable, wish I could figure out how to do those as I have an aspiring girl to bring up behind boys as well!
-K
Great way to channel your energy. I don't know where you get all your energy, but the projects are awesome. Very creative. I love all your decorations, too. Fall is a fun time of year. Love ya, Mom
Well, I have to tell you not everyone can do wht you have done. I can't sew a stitch. I admire your crafty and creative talent.
Love your house! I dig the big front fun porch. Jealous of the decorations. I wasn't about to get ours out of storage and so we settled with construction paper ghosts, cats and pumpkins. I've got an easy apron pattern that I can describe over email/phone if you want it for Ella.
Your decorations are adorable. Love your big front porch and spider web! Ella's fall outfits are SO cute. The boys shirts turned out cool too!
What a fun mom you are! Love the decorations. Very cute outfits for Ella and the boys. Too cool!
Love your fun fall post. Your shirts and outfits are super creative!! So glad we can feed each other's creative thirst!!
Fall brings so many wonderful changes. Your decor is so fun and I love your furniture pieces. You sure created fun fall/halloween outfits.
I love Ella's costume! My boys are the same way. I always buy the girls holiday outfits, assuming the boys won't want them and then they do! The problem is, the selection for boys is pretty slim.
Ali,
You are killing me. I wish I lived so much closer to you so you could teach me all your wonderful talents. I love everything you make. I am so glad you are doing well.
Miss you girl,
heather :)
You are too cute girl!
Post a Comment