"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, October 22, 2009

APPLE-ICIOUS

Ella's apple dress is done!!!
HOORAY! I made it a 3T so that she can get a lot of wear out of it. It is pretty cute and I can't wait for her to wear it away from the house! I even made my own bias tape for the apron...it took forever but I love the contrast! The apple are appliqued onto the apron her pig tails are crooked!

Pin It!

16 comments:

Jill said...

You are so talented! Looks awesome! Good job!!

Kris said...

I love it! Nice job.

Lara said...

So talented it's ridiculous! Love it Ali!

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Oh my heck I LOVE IT!!!! Did you have a bias maker or did you do it by hand? You are one very talented lady!! I have no time for sewing right now. I need to give you some of the HOARDS of fabric I have ;-)

Mackay Family said...

SO cute. I love everything about it!

Hoffmann Family said...

See, I told you you could do it! That is just to darling! That fabric is to die for!

Lori Davis said...

Great job... I love the colors!

Hadzters said...

I LOVE the apron!! So cute.

Matt and Carla said...

Very crafty you are...

Your little Ella and the dress are very cute, great job on that, way outta my league & little circle of craftiness!

Erica said...

Amazing job! It is so darn cute.

Darci said...

Love it! It's amazing how this little girl has changed everything in your family. The fabric is beautiful.

Takara said...

Soooo stinkin' cute! Great job!

Aaron & Nancy said...

LOVE IT! I wish you lived closer so you could teach me!!

Her Royal Highness said...

Well Done Alison!!! I know you've been itching to get that fabric used! The dress looks simply lovely!!!

Joanne said...

Ali, you are always amazing me. Where do you get all your energy and creative juices. Ella looks so cute and you did a marvelous job. Can't wait to see you .... Mom

Erin Aasland said...

your daughter is so cute! the dress is perfect for her! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...