Ella is becoming a very good reader! She isn't able to just sit and read chapter books without help but she has come leaps and bounds since school started! We are so proud of her and excited for her learning to keep progressing!
The tooth fairy is very forgetful in our house. Poor Ella had to wait a week to get her $1.00. She wrote this cute not for the tooth fairy before we left for school and thankfully she had special surprise when she got home. At her teeth cleaning appointment recently the hygienist told us she has four more loose teeth. The tooth fairy will be busy!
We had a funny find in the chicken coop recently...one chicken is not working very hard! It was hilarious to us and the size difference huge. When we cracked it open the yolk was the size of a pea. So far that is the only itty bitty egg we have found. They always vary in sizes but this was drastic. Funny chickens!
The turkey shirts were so successful I decided to make Reindeer shirts for Christmas! Oh smokes, it went gang busters! I was able to deliver every last shirt and skirt by the first weekend of December as promised. I believe the last count was 37 shirt and 8 skirts. Both reindeer turned out pretty darn cute, it was fun and exhausting! I did several boy reindeer on white onesies, otherwise they were on red shirts.
No comments:
Post a Comment